Sunday, October 24, 2010

Tit for Tat

Why can't cats get jobs?  I mean, it only makes sense.  They poop and eat all your toilet paper, so it's only a matter of time till they'll need some money to keep up with that lifestyle. 

Let me tell you a little something about Jr. Bacon cheeseburgers.  They are delicious and only cost $1 dollar.  How can something so yummy and greasy cost so little.  Hell, I'd give a cashier my uncle therman's watch for just two of those beautiful, juicy, bite-size baby cakes of meat.  I've got a new monetary policy for ya: Jr. Bacon cheesebucks.  They might not be as convenient, or quick, as credit cards, but they will leave your recipient with a big smile on their face.

I made a collage today with a friend.  Check it.  I call the couch with the lady hands and scarecrow feet Dr. Lovestrange Magoo.  He's not very good with dogs, but he sure know how to pleasure planes.



Question:  What is the funniest sex position name you've ever heard?  Mine is the Ottoman or Louisiana Crab Crawler  

Well, I'm bob and that's my life.

3 comments:

  1. position: the sit and spin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh...Is bet your bottom cheesebuck a sex position? I'm too scared to google it.

    ReplyDelete